Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas pressies and getting merry

I hope you've all had a magical Christmas and managed to relax on Boxing day, as we all start to prepare for the new year. I had a lovely day eating lots of food, playing games and visiting family on Christmas day. We had a bird, in a bird, in a bird which was a new experience and I didn't do too bad on the present front either. I was spoilt by my mum & boyfriend and here's a few of the things that I received.


This beautiful metal tin, in the shape of a fairytale book by Cath Kidston to store all my loose buttons. I think it's so cute and very handy.




This lovely and very festive mini skirt with the latest 'Aztec print' design. 



A very helpful vintage fashion book, giving you lots of basic info for finding genuine vintage items and dating it to the correct era.



A series 1 and 2 box set of Downtown Abbey. I only started watching half way through series 2 so I have a lot of catching up to do.



These two books with lots of vintage adverts in, with a comedic twist.




Some Henry Holland alphabet tights, which I've been after for ages & will have to be very careful not to  tear them as I'm the worst for ladders.



And these cool leather studded slippers from Topshop.


So all in all I was very pleased as well as receiving Just Dance on the wii and some money and vouchers and my mum loved her bag and lace shawl that I picked up at the Spitalfields Vintage Fair earlier this month.
It's back to work tomorrow so I'm going to enjoy my final day off and catch up with Christmas tv that I've missed out on. Enjoy the rest of your week!




No comments:

Post a Comment