Sunday 19 February 2012

Ralph Lauren goes for Countryside Glamour


Flicking through pictures of London Fashion Week I have yet to find anything which has caught my eye, after all it is only day three, but these photo's from the Ralph Lauren A/W '12 collection during New York Fashion Week days ago jumped out at me with its distinct British countryside feel. Ralph Lauren says of the collection "I have always loved the heritage and romance of England. My collection for Fall 2012 is about a modern glamour inspired by the timeless character and refined elegance of an authentic way of living".
The collection has lot's of tweeds, as well as some stunning 1920s inspired evening gowns. Here are some of my favourites from the collection. Who have been your favourite designers from the recent fashion weeks this season?








You can see more of the Ralph Lauren Fall collection by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment