Sunday 30 June 2013

Purple Hair Envy


Ever since Katy Perry went purple earlier this year, I've been really loving this look. Not as vibrant as most unnatural colours I love how updating to a violet colour can completely change your look. For someone reason it's also a colour which goes very well with vintage hair styles. While lilac and washed out purples have been seen on many celebrities recently such as Kelly Osbourne, I prefer the dark, violet colour with tones of black. When I do attempt this I think Schwarzkopf Color XXL is a good choice, as they are well known for their long lasting unusual colour range, but any dramatic colour change requires lots of maintenance. My favourites form the range are Mystic Violet and Berry Burst below.



More purple hair inspiration:

A change in colour to purple thanks to Rockalily hairdressers









Have you tried any crazy hair colours? What was your experience like?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just searched for my pics at google and saw my picture here! :D im the girl with the bow in the hair. :3 thanks for using the photo. my blog is: picturelove.blogg.se (:

    ReplyDelete