Tuesday 9 October 2012

Winter Collection by Collectif

I've spoken about my love for vintage repoduction store Collectif before, with their huge range of vintage style clothing from trousers and skirts to wonderful flared dresses. Collectif already comes in a range of sizes, so I'm able to find something that fits perfectly for my petite frame; and even more sizes have been added more recently!
The staff are lovely and very helpful in the stores I've been into in Covent Garden and Spitalfields, always willing to help and provide you with styling tips.
The autumn/winter collection to me, is a lovely mix of land girl meets 50s glamour and the high quality means you'll be able to wear your purchase for many winters to come.

Some of my favourites from the latest collection are:


The Argarva Skirt £37.50
This has quickly become my favourite colour recently



The Foxy Cardigan £45.00
This also has a cute Mr Fox print on the reverse



Burgundy Jenny Dress £60.00



Diana Pastel Houndstooth Suit £90.00
This looks very cute with stockings and a cute bag to match



Mariella Leopard Long Coat £150.00



Mushroom Capris £40.00
With a cute toadstool motif on the side pocket

There's also a great sale on with old stock dresses from £15.00. To view more go to www.collectif.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment