Wednesday 3 October 2012

The humble pencil skirt


Recently I've fallen in love with pencil skirts. I really like how they can be dressed down for work, as well as dressed up for a night out. I also love the fact that they can be worn with so many different kinds of tops too. 
In the past few months I've purchased at least 5 including a leopard print, one with stripes and a lovely wine coloured one which I've worn the most. I think the pencil skirt is definitely a wardrobe staple which will always stay in fashion depending on the way you accessorise it.

Take a look at some of these examples below to see exactly what I mean.


£18 Asos
Probably out of most of our price ranges, but this print is gorgeous!
£599 StyleBop


£60.50 Overstock

£25 Jane Norman


£12 Asos

£22 Miss Selfridge

No comments:

Post a Comment