Monday 11 July 2011

Vintage Life Magazine

We've been meaning to get our hands on a copy of Vintage Life Magazine for a while, but as they're only stocked in a select number of  WH Smiths stores we always seem to be in the wrong place! So I had a browse of their website where they were offering a free read of Issue 6. There was vintage from front to back and the magazine is thick enough to keep you occupied for a few hours reading back and fourth. The magazine covers everything from vintage fashion to old school Hollywood hair and make-up.
I decided to subscribe for just £33 for the year where I would have my very own copy delivered to my door and at a discounted rate.
I can't wait for our first arrival, check out a sneak peek below of what Vintage Life Magazine holds inside.





No comments:

Post a Comment