Tuesday 14 June 2011

Our First Fair - Polly's Vintage Jolly


Last weekend we attended our first vintage fair Polly's Vintage Jolly which was held in Rochester.
I arrived around 9am for set up and met lots of other lovely stallholders at the event whose items ranged from cupcakes, to vintage homewares and handmade hair accessories. It was a lovely set up in the Gordon House Hotel, the perfect setting for a vintage fair and I had a small stall in the corner of the room.

(Our stall in The Gordon House Hotel)



This was the first Polly's Jolly event and there was a really good turn out with the locals being very friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed my day, it went so quickly! I'm really looking forward to attending more fairs over the next coming weeks and shall keep you all updated with where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment