Sunday 2 December 2012

Graduation!

On Thursday my graduation ceremony finally arrived, after having my last hand in date months ago back in May.
It was held at IndigO2 in the O2 arena and it was great to see everyone again and celebrate together.


I wore the Regina white hibiscus dress from Collectif's old collection after trying on about 8 different dresses in their Covent Garden store. I wanted to be a little different so decided on a vintage style dress and thought the colours of this would go well with my gown. The only heels I had that went with the dress are 6 inchers, I  bought them along with me but chickened out wearing them onstage for fear I'd fall over so stuck to flats.



It's still really surreal that my three years of studying at UEL has come to an end and I'm missing my lectures - certainly not essay writing - a lot. It was a fantastic day and I made some of my best friends for life.

(Psst I had my mortarboard on backwards all day after the dressers didn't correct it when I checked with them, which is why it looks a little silly)

No comments:

Post a Comment