Thursday 8 November 2012

Let's Get Personal

I'm not really one for uploading pictures of myself, but I want to make this blog a bit more personal to me. My other blog MishMashVintageBlog.com already has lots of vintage goodies, so I'd like to make Blogger more of a place where you can get to know the face behind Mish Mash Vintage.
I'm still going to keep doing my vintage posts on things that interest me, but I'd like to include more things I like, like history topics, architecture and places I visit. I hope you won't mind these changes too much.

November Plans
I've got quite a mixture of things to get done this month, from vintage and museum visits to courses and ceremonies. On the 10th-11th November I'll be heading off to the vintage kilo sale and seeing if I can find any goodies, following this up with a good clean on the Sunday!
Throughout the month I'm also going to be taking measurements and writing descriptions on all the pieces ready for the online store.
17th November after loving the mini series 'Pre-historic autopsy' which was on the BBC a few weeks ago, I was excited to see the corresponding exhibition was paying a visit to my local Horniman Museum so I'll be dropping by to have a look at the re-created huminids, as well as expoloring the rest of the museum which I haven't visited since I was about 9; I can't wait to see the Egyptian section again.
20th November I'm all booked in for my beginners sewing class with The Creative Sewing Studio which I really hope I'll get the hang of quickly as there's lots I want to try out.
22nd November I have a day course through work brushing me up on my telephone technique and customer service skills.
29th November my graduation ceremony finally arrives and I get to wear my gorgeous Collectif dress along with cap and gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment