Friday 30 December 2011

A wander around Collectif

Today I was visiting the Covent Garden area looking at various vintage shops and other stores when I remembered the recommendation of Collectif; so I battled against the rain eventually finding Endell Street where I wasn't to be disappointed. The shop was brightly lit and inviting and I could easily browse through all the rails at my own pace and the shop assistant was very helpful. Being a smaller size I often struggle to find clothes which fit but was relieved to find that they cover a wide range from 6-22. Collectif's collection includes a great range of 40s and 50s inspired dresses and accessories.

The Covent Garden Store

Shop interior courtesy of Intrinsically Florrie 


I tried on a few outfits including the leopard print dress below; I didn't walk away with anything this time but I think I may start saving for the two-piece suit! Here's some of my favourites I spotted instore.

Buttoned Suit Blazer & Skirt £90

Regina Doll Dress Feral £55

Wanda Winter Dress £55

Helga Skirt with Swallow Embroidery £35

Lorena Hat £18


You'll also be able to find Collectif stores in Spitalfields and Camden market areas, I'd definitely recommend a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment