Thursday 21 July 2011

August Website Launch

This is exciting stuff for Mish Mash Vintage, it's official after a year of progress and work I can finally say that the website www.MishMashVintage.com will be launched and live for you to sign up to and shop online in our vintage boutique.
You'll be able to buy products ranging from aprons and dresses to shoes and sunnies. You'll also be able to save your favourites for later and receive regular updates from Mish Mash.

This has been a working progress for me over the past year and after some time free from university and buckling down I've finally got everything just about together. Even if this was just a hobby, I've loved creating Mish Mash and I now can't wait to take it onto the next step and finally achieve the website I have been working towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment