Tuesday 13 November 2012

Lydia Bright's Latest Vintage Inspired Collection

Today TOWIE's Lydia Bright launches her latest clothing collection taking inspiration from her love of past vintage fashion. I've discussed Lydia's vintage style previously and really want to see how she mixes Essex with Vintage.
Lydia has picked up lots of tips from the recent London and Essex Fashion weeks, as well as jumping into vintage shopping saying "I just love the 50s and I am following what I know is going to be big but keeping my stamp on it with the lace crochet and chiffon".
To me, I see the collection as being a lot more 1920s than 50s although there are a few pieces which I can relate to the Wiggle era. Being a purveyor of affordability, I wouldn't say this line is the most affordable, especially with her young fans, with prices beginning at £65.00. However the pieces do look of a high quality and you should get plenty of wear throughout the party period.


1950s inspired dress
Georgia Dress £75


A modern take on the 1920s Flapper dress
Grace Dress £85


My favourite of all the dresses
Sophia Dress £79


This bat wing top is reminiscent of the 1970s
Olivia Top £65


The classic collared dress
Arabella Dress £68


Another beautifully detailed 1920s inspiration
Ilaria Dress £85

The exclusive collection only includes 10 pieces and is available to buy from www.bellasorella.co.uk and www.lipstickboutique.co.uk from today.
What do you think of the collection? Would you mix Essex fashion with vintage?

No comments:

Post a Comment